Wednesday, June 14, 2006
6/14/2006 11:20:00 PMCarmen sleeps at 11!!!
haha it's like june holidays and carmen is sleeping at 11
hahaha okay I'm over that
Anyway carmen is like a really irresponsible blogger. She leaves her blog to rot and die so often. No wonder she doesn't have pets.
I have therefore decided to be nice and update it for her.
Carmen went to Ipoh with family to visit family. I have no idea what she did there but while she was there we were all at CHURCH CAMP AT KL!! It was quite fun and drama-filled and I got a new eye candy.
Anyway back to carmen. Yeah so she's been studying hard because she has family chalet coming up. Oh and speaking of her family, cherie accepted christ! AND SHE IS A BIMBO I AM NOT A HIMBO.
Tab says she doesn't have your password and is so jealous.
ARGENTINA IS GOING TO WIN THE WORLD CUP!! oh and what on earth is serbia and montenegro? Like what merger ah? That's like so cheating, might as well have argentina and brazil.
OH AND MY SPONGEBOB TISSUE BETTER STILL BE INTACT
bye carmen huang the ex head prefect who makes people buy scgs socks, I shall be nice and say that she will be missed at church this saturday.
hahaha okay I'm over that
Anyway carmen is like a really irresponsible blogger. She leaves her blog to rot and die so often. No wonder she doesn't have pets.
I have therefore decided to be nice and update it for her.
Carmen went to Ipoh with family to visit family. I have no idea what she did there but while she was there we were all at CHURCH CAMP AT KL!! It was quite fun and drama-filled and I got a new eye candy.
Anyway back to carmen. Yeah so she's been studying hard because she has family chalet coming up. Oh and speaking of her family, cherie accepted christ! AND SHE IS A BIMBO I AM NOT A HIMBO.
Tab says she doesn't have your password and is so jealous.
ARGENTINA IS GOING TO WIN THE WORLD CUP!! oh and what on earth is serbia and montenegro? Like what merger ah? That's like so cheating, might as well have argentina and brazil.
OH AND MY SPONGEBOB TISSUE BETTER STILL BE INTACT
bye carmen huang the ex head prefect who makes people buy scgs socks, I shall be nice and say that she will be missed at church this saturday.
